February 16, 2014

a valentine's gift


when life hits you hard on the head, you realize
there is nothing to worry about
unless there is 
no one to share
the happiness inside of you
with

call up your favorite people
whether your parents, friends, or brother
and sing to them. 
sing your heart out, and
have a 
good time.

because when you're with 
the right people,
everything falls into place.
they chose a person 
with many faults
each of which they love anyway 
because it is 
you.

here's to the kids who forgot what valentine's is about.
belated happy valentine's everyone. x

8 comments:

  1. Love this!! It's just... seriously perfect. Love it.

    Cheers,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah. this is wonderful. your words are just wonderful, m'dear. xx

    p.s. I'm curious, where do you order your instax film? I just received an 210, and need to get some more film for the summer. ;) thanks, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! actually, these are given by my friends for me to keep (i don't own an instax!)
      she says that she buys the film from digital walker, hope this helps :-)

      Delete
  3. I've been discovering this exact sentiment lately, and finally being able to start to open myself to form these kinds of relationships. It makes me so much happier. I'm going to bookmark this post to come back to it now and again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this reminder, this is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! Your writings are so lovely and speak so true

      Delete
  5. love this post. and I just bought an instax! loving it!!
    xxx
    shineyourglorydown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi jinein xoxo gossip goat

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving comments, they make my day! i always try my best to comment back on your blog or reply :) and be nice! inappropriate comments are deleted.





do not steal anything from this blog. please email me for permission and link back to its original source here at Definitely Screaming. thank you for reading.

© 2013 design by Jianine